Silent Fools

Proverbs 17:28 Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Crew Pillage Event!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 pm 

As some of you may, or may not, have noticed, our crew has been going up in fame. We're currently, as of 8/25, at eminent, and ranked the 17th crew in the ocean. That's really, really great!

But, to those who know me, which hopefully is all of you, you would know that I am never happy until I've done the very best I can. And I'd like the same for the crew... so I want to get us into the top ten crews of the ocean. :mrgreen:

Therefore, I am holding an event to bring our fame up, get our crew more active, bring more people to our crew, and mainly, to get our crew working together on pillages once again. Will you all help me? <3

Every time a crew member runs a pilly, I would like the officer in charge to post here. The post should include: Pirate name, type of ship used, number of battles won, number of battles lost, total poe earned, and number of crewbies that came on the ship.

Every two weeks, I will choose one of these categories to award a prize to. For example, one time I may award a prize to the crew member that had the most crewies hop on their ship in the two week time, and another I may have it for the person that lost the most battles! (nah, kidding about that.. most likely for wins :p)

The prizes may vary depending on how generous I'm feeling, and how big of a hole I want to make in Nid's pocket... but generally, the prize will be 5k to the winner. :)

Now, I want this to be available to every crew member. Therefore, pirates and cabin persons need a method of participating, right? So, if you are a pirate and think you are ready to become an officer, talk to myself or Nid.

If you don't qualify to be an officer, talk to me or Tomizzass, and we will take out a sloop and allow you to bnav.

Any questions, please talk to me or Nid, or even better, post here!

Have fun with this Foolios... I know I will! <3

Must add - if we make our goal of getting in the top 10 crews, I will personally throw a party for all the fools. <3

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder..." ~Thoreau

Post subject: Re: Crew Pillage Event!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:29 am 

May I suggest people upload a screenshot of their booty division?
That has all the information you'll need and will stop unscrupulous people like Suusje lying about their achievements.

For the sake of pleasing Princess Durgster, I might have to run a pilly or two, although my O badge dusted the other week xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 pm 

Rednut! wrote:
For the sake of pleasing Princess Durgster, I might have to run a pilly or two, although my O badge dusted the other week xD

Woohoo! I love you Reddles! <3

As for screenshots... I think that's a good idea. Post a screenshot, or a link to one, of your booty division please! <3

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder..." ~Thoreau

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:59 pm 

I will make a return to the game for a few pillages for this :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:02 pm 

Aro, that comment convinces me we have the best crew ever. :mrgreen: <3