Silent Fools

Proverbs 17:28 Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

Ahoy dear mates,

I want to give a guideline how to care about stock of other people.

The reason for this is last weekend I didn't do it as I wish I had done it. I took cannonballs from unlocked ships at Descartes for the event blockade there, because the island didn't sell small cannonballs anymore. All stocks should now be again as they were before.

First, if you want to transfer stock away from a ship that doesn't belong to you, check if the owner is online. If yes, ask for consent.
Add a note in the officer bulletin board saying who took away what kind of stock. Then put poes of about the value of the taken stock into the hold of the ship.
As soon as possible replenish the taken stock. Don't forget to clear your note from the obb and see that the poes in hold are the same as before the transfer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:31 pm 

Thank for that Niddums. I know most of us at one point or another have needed to borrow stock from a ship. I am glad to know there is now an official crew standard about this.

~~ coffee