Silent Fools

Proverbs 17:28 Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: New Flag
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:42 am 

Ahoy mates. I was approached by an old friend who has returned to the game to start a new flag. After thinking about it and discussing with some of the SOs, we have decided to try something new. We are now a crew in Passive Aggression under our King Shodan. This flag is interested in stirring things up a bit and having some fun. I asked them their goals, and this is the reply I got:

"First and foremost, we play the game for the game. Too many people take it seriously and personally. We enjoy blockading we enjoy wars, etc."
"however it is they enjoy the game, to do exactly that"

This seemed right in line with the goals I had when starting Silent Fools. It isn't so much that CCC was wrong for us, but I think this flag will be an exciting adventure. We are going to give it a shot and see what happens. I realize this decision will affect us all, and as I have always said, I want to see you all happy and enjoying this game. If you feel that this crew is no longer for you, I understand if you wish to pursue something else. However, I sincerely hope that each on of you chooses to stay for the ride.

-Brokenangel